Permanent position: Supply Chain Planner needed at leading manufacturing plant in West Valley, UT. This is a chance to join a company with top notch benefits and excellent career growth potential. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Performs forecasts of product demand to meet market needs.
- Plans and prepares production schedule based on forecasts to satisfy customer demand
- Reconcile incoming distribution orders with order book and production schedule.
- Respond to lead time, pricing, and planned shipment date inquiries from sales units
- Maintain planner/buyer fields in systems and databases
- Procures product from suppliers and vendors using engineering specs
- Resolves scheduling issues with suppliers to meet customer needs.
- 2+ years related experience in production control, materials management, production planning, material scheduling, or purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred.
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience; high speed manufacturing preferred
- 25 days of PTO
- Annual bonus
- Top notch 401k program
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.