Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Project Engineer in the Taunton, MA. This person will engineer and design capital / industrial equipment in more of a start-to-finish environment. (customization of existing production lines, system integration, custom fabrication and assembly, install / start ups etc..) This person will be heavy 3D modeling / design and engineering, sizing equipment, component selection etc... Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- 3D design of equipment, modifying existing production lines, selecting equipment, coordinating with fabrication / assembly on design challenges / material selection etc...
- Coordinate with PM, Purchasing, Fab throughout the project to ensure deliverables are on time and under budget.
- Work with other vendors and field service to ensure equipment is successfully integrated within the plant and within any existing controls systems / production lines.
- BS in Engineering
- 3D modeling proficiency, (ideally Solidworks)
- Engineering and Design of capital equipment, conveyors, production lines, ovens, furnaces, industrial production equipment etc...
- Company Sponsored Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.