Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Sales Engineer or Applications Engineer in the Taunton, MA. This person will need a engineering / technical background and a desire to work with customers on custom machine specifications, preparing proposals, job costing, spare parts sales and at times helping on equipment manuals. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Working with customers and taking incoming RFQ's and preparing equipment / production line proposals.
- Coordinating with purchasing, outside vendors, engineering, design, fabrication, assembly to determine costing for projects. (researching prior projects to develop cost structures, factoring in materials, labor, etc...)
- This is more of a technical role with and engineering background needed, along with the desire to work with customers.
- Following up on previous projects / customers, to build relationships and identify future projects and/or spare part orders to increase revenue streams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
- 5+ years in an engineering role where there was significant customer interaction or a focus on verbal communication.
- Understanding of machine build projects, costing and creating quotes / proposals
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.