Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED for a Mechanical Construction Rotating Site Supervisor to complete construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project. Need to have 4 or more years experience as a Superintendent on a construction project on large refinery, gas processing plant & similar heavy industrial plant construction projects. This is approx a 6-8 month contract position in Texas. Excellent pay, per diem & R&R. You can expect to work 6-7 days a week at 10-12 hours a day.Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Systems turnover and walk-downs
- Field supervisor of machinery, equipment lifting, setting and installations
- field supervisor of pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of machinery to aid API 686 and vendor requirements
- Work with the field and work with contractors/ Monitor and coordinate the execution of all field activities by a subcontractor.
- Assist the Site Manager in preparation of schedules for subcontractorsand with planning and coordination of subcontractors
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 or more years experience as a Superintendent on a construction project.
- Possess a broad understanding of each construction discipline.
- Effective leadership and communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Major Medical available and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.