Permanent position: Designer/Drafter near St. Charles, MO for a leading industrial manufacturer for the refrigeration industry. Responsible to develop prototypes into production ready designs through the creation and maintenance of prototype 3D models, 3D assemblies and 2D drawings. To be considered - candidates must have relative drafting or design experience in SolidWorks (Sheet metal design and layout is preferred). This is a direct hire opportunity. Incredible benefits package. A company that takes care of their own. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Design of new product models and development
- Creation and maintenance of prototype 3D models, 3D assemblies and 2D drawings.
- Revise existing production drawings with changes orders from engineering
- Convert legacy 2D AutoCAD prints into 3D SolidWorks parts and drawings.
- Produce parts, assemblies and drawings from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images
- Must have at least five (5) or more years experience drafting or design in Solidworks
- Ability to covert 2D AutoCAD into 3D Solidworks parts and drawings
- Proficient in AutoCad version 2002 or newer
- Knowledge of sheet metal design and layout is preferred
- Associates degree in drafting, design or equivalent experience is preferred
<Benefits for the Drafter
- Full benefits package
- 401k plan with company match
- Excellent work/life balance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.