Contract position: Immediate need in Wilmington DE for a Project Manager to work with government municipalities and keep projects on schedule. Projects could include water plants, sewer, chemical plants, transportation, roadways and infrastructure. Local candidates only. Apply Now. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Analyze, coordinate and manage several large or complex projects at one time
- Complete projects successfully, on-time, on-budget, given administrative high-level supervision in terms of broad objectives and limits.
- Review and process documents from agencies, contractors, and engineers
- Coordinate with clients, agencies, contractors, and engineers
- Manage projects from start to finish on schedule and within budget, report status to Client
- BS in Engineering
- 7+ years engineering and construction project management experience
- PMP preferred
- Basic knowledge of project tracking software (Vision/Microsoft Project)
- Successful track record of managing and completing projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.