Contract position: Validation Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lincoln, RI area. The Validation Engineer is responsible for working with a small team to define Validation requirements and documentation to be used for Application/System qualifications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Develop protocol and unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Responsible for cross functional/ business integration testing and documentation.
- Facilitate testing activities within the team and across cross-functional manufacturing/operations groups.
- Performing validation of manufacturing/lab equipment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with validation (IQ/OQ/PQs)
- Must have experience in a FDA Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical/Laboratory equipment
- Must have good Project Management, communication and documentation skills
- Industry leading contractor benefits package!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.