Permanent position: Privately held Engineering firm is looking for an Estimator to join their team in Houston, TX. Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Assist in the development of the Estimate Execution Plan.
- Assist in the review and development of Total Installed Cost estimates.
- Organize and keep current all drawings, specifications and other data to beutilized in estimate preparation.
- Provide quantity take-off support related to various design disciplines.
- Build and maintain project metrics from closeout data.
- Assist in the set up and maintenance of cost reports, trend graphs, cash flowcurves, and resource staffing plans.
- Assist in the review and input of actual costs from vendor & subcontractorinvoices.
- BS in Construction Science or other technical degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in the industrial engineering and construction industry.
- Ability to use basic computer software such as Microsoft Excel. Experience in the use of Microsoft Access and / or other data base programs a plus.
- Requires understanding of basic math including percentages, ratios, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.