Permanent position: Our client in Schaumburg, ILL, is looking for a Service Electronics Technician to start right away, must have experience repairing down to the component level of a two way radio!Responsibilities for the Service Specialist
Requirements for the Service Specialist
- Assist Service manager by providing independent repair supports, such as fault diagnosis, general fix and technical guidance
- All technical aspects including, full technical support for customers and sales;interpret hardware and software issues and push for escalation with R&D if an initial solution is not found.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - listening to customers and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Providing telephone customer support for fault diagnosis and technical guidance.
- Providing assistance in the administration of an online RMA system.
- Assisting and supporting with system upgrades and setting up new devices.
- 3-5 years of technical experience in a PMR/DMR radio environment
- Must be able to repair the INSIDE of the radio, down to component board level
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.