Contract position: A Drafter is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Coral Springs, FL area. This role will prepare complete documentation packages including all drawings for Relay Protection and Control Panel systems. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Prepare complex electrical schematics, panel arrangement layouts, electrical wiring diagrams, detail drawings, punch details and all related documentation.
- Proficient with Cad software applications requirements - MicroStation V8i, Bentley Substation, AutoCad R2010 or higher. Optional - Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks 2007 version or higher.
- Drawings designed under the direction of project engineer, drafting supervisor, and/or drafting coordinator, per project specifications.
- Must have at least 2 years of related technical college or vocational training in principles of electricity, electronics and electrical drafting.
- Formal training or equivalent work experience in the use of Computer Aided Drafting equipment is required. Recent Microstation V8i cad software experience is required.
- Bentley Substation experience highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.