Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturing company is hiring a Production Supervisor for their plant in Madison, GA. This individual will be responsible for leading production staff throughout manufacturing plant. Please apply if you have relevant experience in a manufacturing environment and proven success in a production supervisor role. Relocation will be provided to qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Lead production staff while maintaining a safe environment and ensuring product quality
- Have the ability to identify manufacturing defects and create continuous improvement plans
- Responsible for administrative duties including hiring/terminating employees, managing payroll, creating production reports, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Production Supervisor role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma is a plus
- 4-Day Work Week (Monday-Thursday)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K + Match (5%)
- Quarterly Gainshare Bonuses
- End of the Year Employee Profit Sharing
- 9 paid holidays/year, 2 weeks vacation/year, 4 personal days/year, end of the year 2 week shutdown
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.