Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Columbus, OH area. This role will independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Develop fully integrated P6 schedules (including resource loading and leveling ) for complex and intermediate transmission project execution teams including detailed P6 station & line schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope.
- Assist in developing and revising the Project Scope Document as needed. Produce and maintain each BPID path as its own project, capable of integration into one multi-network schedule.
- Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested.
- Recommend and develop "what if" schedules such as compressed or crashed schedules , etc., as required to address problems that arise over the course of an project and incorporate the necessary activity and logic changes into the project schedule to provide minimum impact to the schedule.
- High school graduate or GED required along with 2+ years relative experience required.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.