Permanent position: Our client in the Camarillo, CA area is looking for an RF Engineer to start right away!Responsibilities for the RF Engineer
Requirements for the RF Engineer
- Designing, testing, alignment, and troubleshooting of RF components and sub-systems operating from DC to 60 GHz including analog and digital circuits, electromechanical coaxial and waveguide switches, and solid state switch matrices.
- Build engineering prototypes of new products and designs.
- Evaluate and analyze prototype and production components and provide updated schematics/drawings with circuit/componentmodifications to improve product performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair RF based hardware and electro-mechanical system designs
- Minimum 2 years experience in RF design, testing and use of test equipment.
- Specific experience in RF circuit design, layout, test, and evaluation
- Ability to debug circuits and systems quickly.
- Generous benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.