Contract position: We are searching for an Electronic Lab Technician to work for a leading manufacturing/aerospace company. This is a contract position expected to last 4 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Perform electrical troubleshooting on Automated Test Equipment
- Test product-specific equipment
- Assemble, test and calibrate a mechanical device
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Ability to read & understand written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- High school diploma or Associates degree from a technical school required.
- This is an ITAR facility
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.