Permanent position: A growing Office Product manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join its team ASAP. This person will work under the Engineering Manager to lead the integration of manufacturing data. Candidates who have CNC programming experience are urged to apply! Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Deliver high quality draftsmanship, adhering to common detail and drafting standards (ANSI)
- Standard and custom part programming through CNC and CAD software
- Work with operators and suppliers to document, markup, and communicate changes to parts and assemblies within an ECN process.
- Reverse engineer parts and assemblies and/or model from scratch
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technical + 1-2 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge and use of AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- CNC programming or operating experience
- Wood, sheet metal, machinery experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.