Contract position: We are searching for a Service Technician to work in Quincy, IL to work for a leading printer/electronics company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to a Managed Services customer in order to maintain the highest possible uptime for the customer.
- Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users
- Check operation of equipment, clean, adjust as required to ensure optimal print quality
- Perform and track rebuilds of CRUs using approved procedures to ensure CRU inventory is available
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all maintenance, productivity, and supply inventories of assigned equipment
- Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency using AC /DC electrical multi-meter for troubleshooting. Demonstrate ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronics required.
- A certificate or diploma from a vocational program , technical school, or college in the field of either: electronics, electrical / mechanical repair, or similar field.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.