Permanent position: A growing Office Product manufacturer is seeking an Engineering Manager to join its team ASAP. This Manager will interface with all aspects of manufacturing to ensure knowledge of new products are distributed throughout the company (i.e. the way the company paints, ships, specifies on the BOM, packages, installs, and improves products, etc.)Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Deliver installation manuals for new and existing products
- Respond to feedback from clients on faulty equipment and work on better solutions
- Create prototypes and install equipment
- Create drawings for other members of the Engineering team when needed
- Create 2D and 3D layouts to supply to the team and clients for accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Design related is preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience; 8+ years of design engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge in AutoCAD & SolidWorks + knowledge on Weldments, Sheet Metal, Advanced Assemblies, and Drawing Packages are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.