Contract position: Manufacturing Technicians needed for full-time 3rd shift opportunities in the East Granby, CT. The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for starting and running computer controlled equipment, monitor deposition runs, adjust and troubleshoot as needed. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Monitor deposition runs, and make adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoot as needed.
- Document all process aspects of process runs.
- Process and measure core rods after completion of runs.
- Technical or engineering-based associate's degree or certification is a plus.
- 3+ years of industrial manufacturing experience required.
- Fiber optics experience strongly desired.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 15% shift differential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.