Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician. This is a first shift position and is located near Phoenix, Arizona. The Electrical Technician should have a strong background installing, troubleshooting, and repairing all electrical systems, controls, and PLC's. The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $33 an hour, plus OT, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Troubleshoot PLC's, automation, and other electrical systems as well as mechanical issues on automated equipment
- Maintain and troubleshoot automated and semi-automated assembly equipment as well as any electrical/electronic systems
- Strong background installing, programming, and maintaining PLCs, Siemens experience is highly preferred!
- Must be open to working 1st shift (6a - 2:30p)
- Experience working with 24VDC, 110, 230, 460, and 600VAC electrical systems
- Full-time permanent role with benefits
- Hourly rate is dependent on experience ranging from $25 to $33 per hour, plus OT
- First shift opportunity, 6a - 2:30p
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.