Permanent position: Global Engineering Consulting Firm is seeking a direct-hire Automation Test Engineer. This position is located in Long Beach, CA. The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing tests to validate the behavior and integration of industrial automation systems. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to $120K, plus profit sharing, bonus, and other great benefits. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing plans for software applications
- Assist with creating documentation such as test plan management, use case, and test scenarios
- Evaluate, test, and troubleshoot software repeatedly in order to detect errors, bugs, and recommended bug fixes
- BS Degree in Engineering is required
- Must have industrial automation system testing background within transportation industry, ideally within the ports industry
- Must have experience working with a MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Software programming and scripting experience with Java, C#, Python, etc.
- Full-Time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to $120K, plus profit sharing, bonuses, and other great benefits
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K and paid time off package
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.