Permanent position: World Leader in the manufacture of commercial food service equipment seeks a PRODUCTION ENGINEER for its facility located just outside of MT. PLEASANT, MI. The PRODUCTION ENGINEER translates technical proposal packages into shop packages that include: drawings, material requirements, electrical and plumbung schematics, and other necessary materials. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Production Engineer
Requirements for the Production Engineer
- Provides design support and analysis for issues arising in manufacturing, purchasing, quality control, and the field
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly
- Ensure that all designs are reviewed for safety considerations and agency requirements
- Assist in developing and improving engineering procedures
- B.S. degree with a concentration in Engineering or related field and 1-3 years related experience
- Equivalent experience as a Designer, preferrably with sheet metal components
- Ability to read and compare blueprints and sales orders
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include relocation costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.