Contract position: Our client in Irvine, a large Medical Device company is searching for a Quality Engineer Inspector to start right away!Responsibilities for the Quality Analyst
Requirements for the Quality Analyst
- Set up inspection methods using automatic inspection systems.
- Perform software validations on auto-test equipment by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Ability to design inspection fixtures using CAD is a added paid and preferred skill.
- Coordinate fixture building then verification of the completed fixture.
- Complete Test Method Validations of inspections and tests by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Associates Degree- Engineering, Technical
- Programming semi-automated vision systems (e.g. Keyence, Smartscope, etc)
- Establishing standardized inspection methods
- Fixture Design
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.