Permanent position: Our client in Brea,CA, a growing telecommunications company is looking for an Autocad Drafter to start right away!Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Responsible for civil based AutoCAD design and will directly involve the design and drafting of outside plant cable plans both aerial and underground.
- Knowledge or experience of local city and county design standards for the purposes of obtaining excavation permits and any necessary temporary traffic control designs to complete the work as designed.
- Relevant experience working in AutoCAD 2017-2018 2D
- Microsoft office skills - Excel, etc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays- PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.