Permanent position: Our client in San Bernardino is looking for a Project Coordinator to start right away, must have Telecommunications experience!Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure success in their daily functions
- Support with initial project set up, tracking deliverables, timely data entry and real-time statusreporting
- Updating project tracking mechanisms (both internally and externally) to ensure all project timelinesare met (Updating Timeframes & Totals, pulling FFR's and required documentation)
- Accurate, timely and professional communication and data exchange with clients
- Document retention, accuracy, transmission and storage
- Ensure all potential project obstacles are brought to the attention of the Project Manager as needed
- Able to read and interpret Construction Drawings
- Associate degree or 3+ years equivalent industry or professional experience
- Proven and demonstrated administrative proficiency
- Scheduling competency and how to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Willing to travel 10%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Holidays!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.