Permanent position: Our client in Brea, CA is looking for a Project Manager with Telecom experience to start right away! Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion ensuring efficiency and completion on time and within budget
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary to guarantee project deadlines and customer commitments are met in a timely manner
- Lead internal and external meetings with other managers and team members to review the status ofeach job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A valid driver's license required
- 3-5 years of fiber project management experience preferred or project management experience inany other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.