Permanent position: Major manufacturer in the food and beverage industry is looking for a plant engineer for their facility in Atlanta, GA. The role will be responsible for overseeing all onsite engineering duties as assigned. This includes evaluating current plant systems, addressing equipment issues in current plant processes and assisting with plant based capital budget projects. 2 years of engineering in a manufacturing environment is needed. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Review and analyze current facilities equipment and utilities looking for defects and inefficiencies and determining required changes needed on site.
- Assist with the coordination and the implementation of plant based capital projects.
- Lead major investigations into equipment and/or process failures and implement corrective action plan and performance improvements
- Provide technical oversight and resolve any process failures and implement corrective action plans.
- Lead design projects for new manufacturing and production line equipment, develop cost estimates.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Prior capital projects experience.
- Experience reading and editing AutoCAD/Solidworks drawings
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.