Permanent position: Engineering Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for product development, cost reduction, product line improvements, as well as supervising the engineering department. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Conceptualize, conceive, plan, schedule, and direct the design of assigned products.
- Set expectations for the engineering team, overseeing the quotation, initiation, scheduling and coordination of developmental activities for engineering projects from concept evaluation through product launch.
- Support and promote continuous improvement within the company.
- Establish standards, procedures and other documents in accordance with ISO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 10 years of engineering experience.
- Must be a hands on engineer with strong expertise in engineering design, materials and manufacturing systems.
- Previous team leadership experience and the ability to coach and manage staff.
- Exposure to Lean or other continuous improvement methodologies highly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.