Contract position: Large pharmaceutical manufacturer has an immediate need in Marion NC for a Principal Engineer to support the manufacturing facility through upgrading automated equipment and process validation activities. Project is focused on upgrading the plant's IV / medication bags fabrication machines. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 1 year could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Principal Engineer
Requirements for the Principal Engineer
- Plans, schedules and leads project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance. This project will be upgrading the plant's IV / medication bags fabrication machines.
- Validation activities include protocol development, execution and final report generation
- Investigations of manufacturing challenges are conducted and process improvements are evaluated/implemented
- Equipment upgrades equipment throughout the facility
- Final documents are archived and may be included in or support regulatory submissions, and made available as needed during FDA, MHRA, and client/customer compliance audits
- BS in Engineering or Science
- 5-8 years related experience in upgrading machines within a regulated environment (non-industry specific is okay but prefer medical device background.)
- 5+ years experience with Validation, Allen Bradley Control Systems, Automation
- Experience drafting, validation testing, protocol writing, execution, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of equipment
- Must have a manufacturing background
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.