Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in St Paul MN for a Project Manager.This project manager will work under R&D leadership to lead the EU MDR project for the Advanced Surgery Global Business Unit product portfolio to maintain EU registrations through the relevant notified bodies for MDD renewals and MDR submissions. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Will consider non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Organize the prioritization, sequencing and tracking of progress
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule/workplan and execution, budget commitments and monitoring actual spend
- Prepare and facilitate meetings with business leadership to report status and present issues for decision-making
- Coordinate and integrate with the overall EU MDR program
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Minimum 5 years experiences leading medical device projects through EU regulatory approvals, working cross-functionally with contributing disciplines
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical)
- Excellent skills with MS Project and Excel
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.