Permanent position: Manufacturer in the greater Defiance area is seeking Production Supervisors for 2nd and 3rd shift. The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally stamping, machining or automotive. Transfer and progressive tooling experience required. No relocation provided, local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervisor will be responsible for the daily direction of plant operations including machine operators, skilled trades and shipping.
- Work with employee teams to improve operating efficiency
- Direct and coordinate shipments
- 4 year degree a plus but not required
- Previous supervisory experience
- High motivation with good interpersonal skills
- Statistical Process Control abilities
- Experience with transfer and progressive tooling a large plus, or machining/stamping. Automotive experience will also be considered.
- Excellent benefits, 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.