Permanent position: Environmental Specialist at a world-wide leading industrial manufacturer located just North of Syracuse, NY. This role is responsible to manage all aspects of an environmental program, including interacting with regulatory bodies and compliance assurance across environmental media (air, water, waste, etc.). The ideal candidate will have a B.S degree in Environmental Engineering (preferred) or Environmental Science and a minimum three (3) years of environmental regulatory experience within a manufacturing environment. Bonus potential and relocation assistance available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Environmental Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Engineer
- Assist in the development and implementation of environmental controls, policies, and procedures
- Maintain full compliance with regulatory, permit or license requirements
- Oversee environmental compliance programs and sustainability initiatives
- Develop and submit regular reports to government agencies
- Interact with regulatory bodies and compliance assurance across environmental media (air, water, waste, etc.).
- Overseeing compliance processes, developing and delivering training, and interfacing with regulatory officials.
- Bachelors' Degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Must have at least three (3) years of environmental regulatory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Environmental regulatory experience with environmental programs, including Title V (air permitting), NPDES (storm water), wastewater treatment, and RCRA (solid waste)
- PLUS: Experience with NYS environmental regulations
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.