Permanent position: Construction Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Boston, MA area. The Construction Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects, focusing on specific needs of the project, residents, vendors, and contractors. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Hands on management and oversight for multiple projects including: residential unit upgrades, interior and exterior renovations, roof replacements, facade improvements, and mechanical systems.
- Full accountability for end to end management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, and operating engineers.
- Manage vendors (GC, A&E, Specialty vendors, etc.) to ensure full compliance with all project policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field.
- Minimum of four years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction.
- Architecture, engineering, or project management certification preferred.
- Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling and contract negotiations is required.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.