Permanent position: Architectural Designer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Boston, MA area. The Architectural Designer will be responsible for designing and documenting drawing sets for design, permit and construction. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Architectural Designer
Requirements for the Architectural Designer
- Design and document drawing sets for design, permit and construction.
- Conduct and review internal site surveys for scope development.
- Conduct site visits to document existing conditions.
- College degree in architecture from an accredited university with 5 years of professional experience in the architecture field.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up, or similar applications.
- Knowledge of construction details and local building codes.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.