Permanent position: Manufacturer in the greater Hays, KS area is seeking a Quality Manager to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, prior supervisory experience and a Bachelor's degree. Salary up to 90K commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Relocation assistance provided.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality
- Supervise and manage field repair operations
- Coordinate with upper management to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Document and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing to ensure productivity and integrity
- Oversee inspection activity for product throughout production
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts
- A Bachelor's degree in business, science or engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing and at least one year of supervisory/managerial experience
- Solid experience with API and ISO standards
- Full benefits and 401K with company match. Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.