Permanent position: Manufacturer in the greater Hays, KS area is seeking a Quality Manager to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, prior supervisory experience and a Bachelor's degree. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Relocation assistance provided.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality
- Supervise and manage field repair operations
- Coordinate with upper management to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Document and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing to ensure productivity and integrity
- Oversee inspection activity for product throughout production
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts
- A Bachelor's degree in business, science or engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing and at least one year of supervisory/managerial experience
- Solid experience with API and ISO standards
- Full benefits and 401K with company match. Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.