Contract position: A Sr. Electrical Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting in the Framingham, CT area. This position is responsible for developing a wearable medical device alert system. No per diem available. No travel anticipated. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Specify Electrical Design Requirement to meet product requirements and commercial requirements for the to-be-developed devices/systems.
- Design, develop, and test circuitries to help create the devices/systems. Work with cross functional team to launch new products, including testers.
- Specify test requirements and provide technical support on the manufacturing issues. Provide technical support to complaint investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of circuitry development and experience with ultra-low power systems. Must have experience with schematics design.
- Hands-on experience in analog and digital circuit design, embedded systems and familiarity with wireless technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.