Permanent position: Maintenance Technician needed for a direct hire opportunity in the Boston, MA area. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for apartment maintenance functions, including basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical and HVAC repair. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep tasks of the properties as assigned.
- Responding and completing residential maintenance requests.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment.
- Trade or technical school or industry related courses preferred with two years general experience in building maintenance.
- Boiler/chiller knowledge and HVAC experience are required and HVAC certification is preferred.
- Experience with community renovation work strongly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.