Permanent position: Immediate direct-hire opening for a structural engineer in the Atlanta area. This is an engineering services company specializing in utilities services. The ideal candidate will have AT LEAST two years of professional experience, and a Bachelors of Science in Civil/Structural EngineeringResponsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Design and engineering of concrete foundations and steel structures associated with the design and engineering of utility poles
- BS Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- EIT License (successful completion of the FE exam)
- 2+ years professional experience
- Experience with design software. Client uses AutoCAD and Revit, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Company sponsored health benefits and 401K option
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.