Contract position: Software Engineer needed at world leading medical imaging company located in Cambridge, MA. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Responsible for software analysis, planning, design, implementation, and verification of novel medical imaging devices that consists of hardware control, data acquisition, signal/image processing, display, and post processing of medical images.
- Design and code medical-grade software with a focus on visualization that meet the defined software requirements and Design Inputs.
- Create documentation adhering to quality procedures, regulations, standards and industry best practices under Design Control.
- Create and execute unit and integration test plans.
- Contribute to software system level test plans.
- Contribute to product requirement development and risk management reviews.
- Keep abreast of relevant and new technologies in the medical imaging field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years software engineering experience in medical device or imaging industries
- Knowledge and experience in DICOM and 2D/3D medical image processing; experience using toolkits such as ITK, VTK.
- Strong understanding of modern programming languages. Proficiency in C, C++ and Python is required.
- Experience developing applications using 3D Slicer is a plus.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.