Permanent position: Strong heavy industrial manufacturer seeking a day shift Maintenance Supervisor. Our client is looking for a candidate with at least an Associates degree and has experience with both electrical and mechanical skills. Client is offering a strong culture, strong benefits and overall compensation. 1st shift position. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Lead maintenance employees to ensure that production needs are met.
- Act as a working supervisor performing maintenance activities as needed
- Supervise departmental resources in order to develop and maintain a well-organized and trained service group.
- Lead and/or sponsor in the implementation of Continuous Improvement related to operations and cost of material. Support and lead 5S initiatives throughout the plan
- Design and fabricate solutions to enhance safety, quality, and operational effectiveness
- Supervise Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Technicians, Electricians and Janitor
- Monitoring budget and inventory levels to be cost effective to meet plant requirements
- Ensuring equipment up-time and availability in a 24/7 operations environment
- Associates Degree related to engineering. Prefer a Bachelor's degree related to engineering
- Three plus years' related experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Understanding of machine repair/rebuild, hydraulic, welding, fabricating, and pipe fitting skills.Proven communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact
- Experience supervising a maintenance department and overseeing departmental costs
- Experience leading both electrical and mechanical technicians.
- Must have both electrical and mechanical background
- Full benefits, strong culture and competitive salary ( $75 K- $90 K ) pay depends on experience
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.