Permanent position: A Mechanical Field Technician is needed for a 100% travel position. The ideal candidate will be based in or near New Orleans, LA, Shreveport, LA, Tulsa, OK or Dallas, TX. Candidates should possess 7+ years mechanical experience with reading blue prints, electrical components, electrical schematics, specifications, and construction documents. Target pay is $25/hr - $28/hrResponsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Inspect and troubleshoot vertical lifting equipment.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical components and recommend best course of action for customers
- 100% domestic travel
- 7+ years of mechanical related experience with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Highly desired - vertical lift experience.
- Ability to read blue prints and electrical schematics to troubleshoot and maintain mechanical and electrical components
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated, customer focused, and ability to travel 100%
- Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO
- Travel benefits and per diem
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.