Permanent position: Our client has multiple openings for a Quality Assurance Inspector for their facility in the Far West Suburbs of Chicago, IL. This Quality Assurance Inspector will be responsible for all inspection activities that will cover extensive visual inspection, dimensional, and functional testing. This is a direct hire position and can start immediately. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Evaluate parts from the start-up through the end of run according to customer needs and requirements.
- Frequent evaluation/inspection of parts to try and find any defects or contamination.
- Collaborate with other departments to insure good products are being produced.
- All work and data will be recorded through our ISO quality management systems, SQF and quality sampling systems.
- Must be available to work weekends (rotating).
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be comfortable with Calipers, Micrometers, Imaging Equipment, Microscope, Cameras and Gauges.
- Must demonstrate previous work experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (partially paid), Life and Disability (100% coverage), 401K (match), PTO and Holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.