Permanent position: Our client in Oakwood, Georgia is seeking a Maintenance Systems Engineer with a background in production and equipment maintenance. This individual will bring PLC and motor control expertise to the team as well as take ownership of equipment upgrades. This is a FAST GROWING company, with amazing benefits! Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Analyze and improve the detailed electrical schematics.
- In charge of developing PLC and HMI programming for equipment upgrades.
- Implements the established preventive maintenance program, which includes inspections and lubrications
- Provide electrical training and troubleshooting support to the maintenance team.
- Build infrastructure and PLC-based control systems.
- Strong computer and software skills in Allen-Bradley RS Logix, DeviceNet, Ethernet, AutoCad, and MS Office Suite.
- BSEE preferred!
- Maintenance Engineering experience
- Motor and motor control experience.
- Electrical power distribution experience.
- National Electrical code application experience.
- Amazing Benefits!- Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks PTO, 401K- plus Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.