Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products in Dalton, GA. This position is responsible to develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions for incoming inspections, product line patrol, and finished goods quality control. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least five (5) years' of Quality experience in a fact-paced manufacturing environment is required. Relocation assistance is provided for the ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Manage raw materials' quality to ensure consistency
- Responsible for the final goods' quality in the warehouse.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor tests and inspections on materials and products
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot quality instrumentation devices
- Responsible for machine calibration and updating internal quality procedures
- Regularly monitor and review data based on suppliers' reports and yield
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Must have at least five (5) year of quality experience
- Experience in fact paced assembly and/or manufacturing environment (Solar, Aerospace or related environment is preferred)
- Knowledge with ISO 9001
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity to join a start-up company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.