Permanent position: Well established capital equipment manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area is looking for a Sales/Application Engineer to work directly with customers and the engineering departments. Strong communication skills and understanding of industrial sales is needed. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of conveyor systems, and to provide sales support.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements; Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- B.S. in Engineering or Business degree with relevant industrial sales experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in industrial sales
- Travel to customer sites is required
- Develop new clientele by providing unique solutions for manufacturing facilities
- Mobilization assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Comprehensive company benefits
- Bonus eligibility.
- Travel and living expenses when away from home are company paid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.