Permanent position: Our client in Pleasanton, CA is looking for a Solar Electrician for their Maintenance and Service group. In this role you will be responsible to support Operations & Maintenance activities by providing quick response to maintain the performance of the solar systems, provide excellent customer service to Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. This position is a work from home field service position Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- - Perform maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories
- - Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components
- - Evaluate systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes
- - Provide on-site, Tier 1 troubleshooting for solar systems
- - Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction
- - Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Residential-General Electrician license required
- Minimum of 3+ years electrical experience required, with 3+ years in the solar electric industry preferred
- Formal apprenticeship and/or vocational training
- Must be willing to travel for some projects; overnight travel estimated up to 50%
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Great company Benefits!-Includes annual performance bonus, medical, dental, vision (company pays 75%), 3 weeks PTO (accrued during first year) and 401K with 4% match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.