Contract position: A Lean Project Engineer is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the New Berlin, WI area. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Work with the team to document and standardize existing processes and drive towards an improved Future State.
- Lost, damaged, incorrect quantity complaint by Customer Process - need to know the correct process for replacing a unit for a customer.
- Work with others to identify all correct processes and hand overs between CSR, Logistics, and Inventory Management.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be skilled in Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.