Permanent position: Large plastics manufacturer has an immediate need in Toccoa, GA for a Process Technician. This position will be responsible for assisting with troubleshooting, upkeep, and repair of equipment. This person will also assist with diagnosing process quality issues. Must have injection molding and auxiliary equipment. This is a second shift opportunity. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Check all auxiliary equipment including dryers, thermolators and chillers.
- Assist in troubleshooting and identifying defects and solutions implementations.
- Basic mold setup and mold processing.
- Report any safety issues/concerns
- Check and verify correct mold change is completed accurately by mold setter.
- Must have completed mold setup training, mold processing/troubleshooting courses or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of injection molding and operations.
- Good verbal communication between the departments and shifts.
- 2 years experience in injection molding and auxiliary equipment.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop for extended periods of time
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.