Permanent position: Major manufacturer in the food and beverage industry is looking for an Engineering Manager for their facility in Atlanta, GA. This position will be responsible for managing onsite engineering operations in a high speed manufacturing environment. Prior experience with product development life-cycle and capital projects is required. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage and oversee engineering team as it pertains to manufacturing operations, capital projects and new product launches.
- Provide engineering support for the purchase, construction, installation and modification of production facilities.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Hands-on member of the engineering team who pro-actively contributes to operations
- BS in Engineering discipline is required.
- 8-10 years of engineering management experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred.
- Prior Capital Project Management Experience (Budgets 1-3 milion)
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.