Contract position: Electrical Engineers needed for the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation located in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will focus on new product development/product quality activities for the Industrial Controls side of the business. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Act as a quality resource to other departments to address and resolve inquiries and issues that may arise both internally and externally.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of focus products as well as overall product quality improvements.
- Perform and coordinate the root cause failure analysis using effective quality engineering tools and systems such as 8D (Eight Disciplines) to identify product quality issues and effectively communicate resolution to field personnel, customers, internal stakeholders, and other resources as appropriate.
- Execute tests to verify performance of components and/or products to specifications.
- BSEE or related
- 1-5 years in Industrial Controls products such as electronic overloads, circuit breakers, pushbuttons, relays, powers supplies, or low voltage distribution system, field commissioning engineering, application engineering and solutions, test engineering, quality engineering, engineering or manufacturing.
- Data collection and analysis experience a plus
- Quality and/or Reliability engineering experience within an electronics environment is highly desired.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.