Contract position: CAD Designer needed for an amazing contract opportunity in the Leominster, MA area. The CAD Designer is responsible for working with engineers and project managers to develop system schematics and piping system designs. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Design pump tanks and pump skids from quote documents for use in manufacturing equipment.
- Work with engineers and project managers to put together equipment and facility layout drawings per specifications.
- Generate equipment schedules and detailed BOMs from drawings, designs and specification documents.
- Work with part libraries and updating models in the database.
- Experience with SolidWorks is a must. Vectorworks, AutoCAD or equivalent software is desired.
- Ability to implement basic principles of three view concepts for piping details, building layouts, system schematics, structural details, equipment details (tanks, chillers, pumps, cooling towers, air handling units)
- Strong technical communication ability is a must.
- Experience in a Fab shop is a huge plus.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.